Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chow Time

We've slowly started to introduce Austin to "real people" food. In the spirit of Easter, he had eggs for the first time a few weeks ago.

Are you sure I'm ready for this?
I guess I'll give it a shot!
Are you sure this is food?
Not too bad!
Maybe I'm getting a little full.
No more eggs please!
Maybe I could just hide them down here...
Busted!We think a small amount of eggs actually did make it into his mouth that morning!

Other table foods he's tried: toast, cheese, green beans, noodles, mac & cheese, cantaloupe, pudding, spaghetti, potatoes, corn, yogurt and a few other things that we won't mention because they are on the "no no" list!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I gave Mason strawberries last week and then read to absolutely not give them before 1 year! Whoops!

    ReplyDelete