Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Flashback Friday - September '08

I thought it might be fun (for me at least) to see what Austin was doing a year ago this month. After reviewing his blog, I decided that September '08 was a big month for him! He sent Daddy back to work after eight great weeks together, survived his first shots, started sleeping in his own bed (10 hrs straight!), and started to really "talk!"

I should have known his first word was going to be cow!
He still loves his woobies!
He really DID look like me!His love for Baby Einstein begins...(Look! At that point, we could still have plants in the living room!)
Such a cool dude at just two months old!Look at all of that dark hair! Is it strange that I still remember the music to this play-mat??
Sitting in his high chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment