Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Austin's Morning Adventure

I'm usually not one to post something that doesn't include pictures, but I wanted to make sure this story isn't forgotten.

I can tell you my side of the story but you'll have to ask Austin for the exact details...

This morning I went out to take a shower like I do every morning. I put pillows around Austin (who was of course in our bed) and turned on the monitor. When I got out of the shower I thought to myself that I must have found a good spot for the monitor because it was so quiet.

A few minutes later I heard Nana come in and go into the kitchen. As she's opening the door she says "Austin!" My heart dropped! What was he doing in the kitchen??

The little stinkpot had woke up, turned off the monitor and got out of bed! Nana said he was knocking on the kitchen window when she finished her morning feeding. His sleeves were wet so we think he was probably in the toilet at some point!

It's funny and scary at the same time!! I keep wondering how he got out of bed and what he did all by himself. He's getting really good at getting out of the recliner backwards but our bed is so high!

Mr. Independent! I'm surprised he didn't make himself breakfast! What's it going to be like when he's walking??

4 comments:

  1. That is too funny! Like Grandma Esther would have said,"That baby is so advanced for his age!":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you will have to put a bell around his neck so you can hear where he is!! TOO PRECIOUS! TOO PRECIOUS! TOO PRECIOUS!

    Aunt Sissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never know what "Little Boys" are going to be up to. And that goes for "Big Boys" as well!

    ReplyDelete