Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Note From Austin: The Christmas Tree

My friends, Isabella and Adali, get to talk on their blogs all the time. I told Mama that it was about time she let me take over. I decided I'm going to use my little bit of time to tell you about the Christmas Tree.

I got really excited when we started putting up the tree. A new toy, right? WRONG! They won't even let me touch it! They tell me it's hot, but I know it's not because I touch it ALL the time when they aren't looking. Who do they think they're messing with?

Anyway, here were are putting the tree up. I'm in my jammies and my Mama is in her work uniform. (Don't let her kid you. She do NOT get ready every morning!)
I had to make sure my Mama had this thing tight. I did not want this tree falling on me during Wonder Pets.
Look! Here she is already telling me to get out! It doesn't even have "hot" things on it yet!
Putting up the tree is for the birds! I'd rather play with the box!
So here's the final product. At least this is what it looked like before I started to work my magic. The hot things (I think my parents call them ornaments), a.k.a the balls, are now kind of in the middle of the tree. Apparently they get moved higher the braver I get.
I hope you enjoyed our tree and my post. Maybe Mama will let me do this more often!

Love, Austin Jay Kiefer

2 comments:

  1. Austin, I love your Christmas Tree story! You did such a good job! Your Christmas tree is beautiful too! You and your Mama did a wonderful job.
    Can't wait to spend Chrismtas with you!
    Love, G.A.Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. about time they let you take over austin! don't let them tell you what to do. your tree is pretty too! mama put some presents under our tree yesterday and i started to open them and she yelled at me...the nerve.

    love,
    adali

    ReplyDelete