While driving home last night....
A: Mom, I was out in the wheat field today and now I'm covered in "scrips"
M: Scrips? What are scrips? As I try to look at him because I had to look at the scrips RIGHT. NOW.
A: Look! On my legs. There are scrips.
long pause
A: Scrips? Scraps? Scrapes? Scratches? Yeah, scratches!
While driving home from Tuesday breakfast with Nana...
A: Nana, did you know that me, Kawlie and Kyky talk Chinese?
N: Oh really? Where did you learn that?
A: Chinese school
While being told to get dressed after his bath...
D: Boy, put your PJs on
A: Dad, you make me so nervous!
While being told to pick up his toys...
M: Austin, get these tractors out of the kitchen
A: Ugh, you make me so responsible!
While putting Aubrey to bed every night...
A: Sweet dreams, baby girl. Love you.
♥♥♥♥




No comments:
Post a Comment