Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Insta-Update 7.28

July 28th and this is only blog post number 3. Shame shame! I guess my biggest excuse is that I only get to see Aubrey for ~two hours a night...so blogging is the last thing on my mind. And I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm in bed shortly after she is. 4.45am rolls around all to quickly. Here's a glimpse into our world the last few weeks... 
1. Austin built Aubrey the BEST fort!
2. Stylin' in his tractor outfit from Gymboree
3. Busted. Blue hair will give you away every time. 
4. Saving every drop. We're taking more out of the freezer than we're putting in these days.
1. So very VERY close to crawling.
2. Addicted to "Ario" Cart.
3. We are so really for fall!
4. So many shoes and so little time.
5. Such a little lady.
1. The last pic of me and my three yr old!
Austin's Birthday:
2. A new bike!
3. Tickets at Chuck E Cheese
4. Dad and Chuck E
1. Why won't this puff go in?
2. If she could only figure out how to go forward
3. Trip to Sam's with Dad and the Ferfers
4. Poor Brother. Nothing is safe anymore.
5. Putting toys away - out of Baby Girl's reach
Big Girl Cup!
 Good 'till the last drop!
So there you have it. About 15 posts rolled into one! Hopefully you'll get to see real pics by Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment