One of the things that kept me up at night after having Austin was not taking him to a "real" photographer after he was born. Sure we had awesome at-home pictures and even took him to Portrait Innovations around 6-weeks, but it just wasn't the same thing. The holidays made it tricky to get Aubrey's pictures done but we finally got her to the studio at just shy of three weeks old. Most of you have already seen these but I think their cute enough for a second (or third...or fourth) glance!
We'll schedule baby #3's pictures before he or she gets here. Right, Jay?! :)



















Her hair has grown so much! And #3??? maybe we can do this pregnancy thing together again..you go first!
ReplyDeletelol, I want another one right now but I have a feeling I might change my mind once I actually have to chase two kids! And Lord help me if #3 would have even more hair!
Delete