Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Baby Boy @ 30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks - The beginning of the end.
Sleep? Still good after the restless legs finally give in
Best Recent Moment? Deciding that A2 and A3 will share a bedroom until A2 is ready for a toddler bed. A1 is just not ready to move to the other side of the house. Or maybe I'm not ready for that. Whatever.
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement? He's definitely making his presence known
Size of the Baby? "A good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 lbs. Roughly 15 3/4 inches, head to heal."

Food Cravings? Nerds
Labor Signs? Nope
Weight Gain? Almost 30 lbs
Belly Button In or Out? Still In 
Wedding Rings On or Off? Still On 
Mood? I think it's fine. Those closest to me probably disagree.
Looking Forward To? An exciting new work adventure ahead!!
30 Week Appointment: All is well. Belly is right on track and heartbeat was 140.
Next Appointment: March 11 @ 33 weeks
Name: Jay is set on the name that I wanted for Austin. I still like it but it's (and all  its variations) so popular these days... 70 days to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment