How far along? 39 weeks
Sleep? Still really hot at night. However, the worst thing is not being able to roll over without pain. I guess you use more muscles then you thought (or knew you had) to simply roll from side to side.
Best Recent Moment? Hearing that the end is in sight!
Miss Anything? Nope!
Movement? He's definitely running out of room. I feel him rolling and balling up more than jabbing and punching these days.
Size of the Baby? "He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.)"
Food Cravings? ICE ICE BABY!
Labor Signs? Still nothing measurable. I'm obviously having contractions but nothing has come close to the pain I had before heading to the hospital with Aubrey.
Weight Gain? 45 lbs. I'm officially the weight I was when I delivered Aubrey.
Belly Button In or Out? Still in
Wedding Rings On or Off? Wedding ring is still on.
Mood? Excited!!
Looking Forward To? Meeting our baby boy!!
39 Week Appointment: I'm 2 - 3 and his head is "pretty low." She doesn't think I'll make it until my next appointment much less an induction day of May 1. She even suggested that I could have him and still get home to enjoy the nice weather this coming weekend. Nine days or less even if we do make it until May 1!!
(Austin @ 39 weeks: Still just a fingertip ~ Aubrey @ 39 weeks and 3 Days: A good 3)
(Austin @ 39 weeks: Still just a fingertip ~ Aubrey @ 39 weeks and 3 Days: A good 3)
Next Appointment: April 29 @ 40 weeks
Name: Austin just happened to call his brother by the name Jay likes. I was sold from that point on. (I think. lol)





No comments:
Post a Comment