Your baby is gaining about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon)
and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy
hair that covered her body, as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy
substance that protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath.
Next week, your baby will be considered full-term. Most likely she's in a
head-down position,
but if she isn't, your practitioner may suggest scheduling an external
cephalic version, where she'll try to turn your baby by manipulating her
from the outside of your belly.
How far along? 36 Weeks!!
Total weight gain: I have no idea. My legs and chins are a good sign that it's probably more than I wanted to. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Sleep: I'm fine once I get to sleep but I tend to get a burst of energy right before it's time to go to bed.
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat this afternoon
Movement: She's slowing down but still makes her presence known. Sometimes I can make out a perfect outline of her tiny little foot on my right side.
Food cravings: Still Yoo-hoos...
Name: Once again I thought we had it narrowed down but I found out Jay and I aren't even on the same page. He's more trendy and I lean towards the classics.....
Labor Signs: Maybe a few braxton hicks here and there
Dilated: Fingertip!! Exciting...but her exact words were "you'll definitely be pregnant for a few more weeks!" (A few is three, right?!?)
Until next week....
How far along? 36 Weeks!!
Total weight gain: I have no idea. My legs and chins are a good sign that it's probably more than I wanted to. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Sleep: I'm fine once I get to sleep but I tend to get a burst of energy right before it's time to go to bed.
Best moment this week: Hearing her heartbeat this afternoon
Movement: She's slowing down but still makes her presence known. Sometimes I can make out a perfect outline of her tiny little foot on my right side.
Food cravings: Still Yoo-hoos...
Name: Once again I thought we had it narrowed down but I found out Jay and I aren't even on the same page. He's more trendy and I lean towards the classics.....
Labor Signs: Maybe a few braxton hicks here and there
Dilated: Fingertip!! Exciting...but her exact words were "you'll definitely be pregnant for a few more weeks!" (A few is three, right?!?)
Belly Button in or out? In but stretched to the max.
What I miss: My breath! I can't ever seem to catch it!
What I am looking forward to: Hanging something on her bare walls!
Next Appointment: 37 week appointment on 11/23
A quick tour around her room:
What I miss: My breath! I can't ever seem to catch it!
What I am looking forward to: Hanging something on her bare walls!
Next Appointment: 37 week appointment on 11/23
A quick tour around her room:
| Her bed and bedding. Sweet little bees! |
| Toys and Books that Austin decided to share |
| Clothes! |
| Changing table |
| Her room is the perfect place to iron... for now! :) |
| Pack N Play all set up in the Condooooo (works great as a pillow holder!) |




No comments:
Post a Comment