Less than 6 weeks go to. Next week this time we will able to count the remaining weeks on ONE hand! Everything seemed to be going as planned during my 33-week appointment. The doctor mentioned inducing a week early if things start to progress on their own. I'm all for meeting this baby girl a week early as long as it's what's best for both of us. I'm starting to feel a bit wore out (if you can't tell from these pictures) but I keep telling myself it's all a part of the process and TOTALLY worth it in the end.
How far along? 34 Weeks!!
Total weight gain: Maybe 40? Bring on the Halloween candy and Thanksgiving feasts!
Sleep: I sleep well as long as Jay doesn't wake me because I'm snoring too loud.
Best moment this week: (since last update) Finding out she's head down and that what I thought was her head is really her little booty.
Movement: She's a dancer, I tell ya! Sometimes I think she might break a rib in there.
Food cravings: Still Yoo-hoos...although I think they cause gallbladder (that I don't have) pains!
Name: I thought we were on to something but Dad changed his mind last night. Austin still tells us he's calling her JP.
Labor Signs: Maybe a few braxton hicks here and there
Total weight gain: Maybe 40? Bring on the Halloween candy and Thanksgiving feasts!
Sleep: I sleep well as long as Jay doesn't wake me because I'm snoring too loud.
Best moment this week: (since last update) Finding out she's head down and that what I thought was her head is really her little booty.
Movement: She's a dancer, I tell ya! Sometimes I think she might break a rib in there.
Food cravings: Still Yoo-hoos...although I think they cause gallbladder (that I don't have) pains!
Name: I thought we were on to something but Dad changed his mind last night. Austin still tells us he's calling her JP.
Labor Signs: Maybe a few braxton hicks here and there
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My ankles and wedding rings
What I am looking forward to: Organizing her closet and room - it will happen one of these days, right? (But how stinking cute are her curtains? thanks, Lolo!)
What I miss: My ankles and wedding rings
What I am looking forward to: Organizing her closet and room - it will happen one of these days, right? (But how stinking cute are her curtains? thanks, Lolo!)




No comments:
Post a Comment