Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Preschool Fall Party {2011}

Austin had his first school "Fall Party" the week before Halloween. I didn't know if we should do treats for each kid because his teacher had mentioned they all get so much stuff. I'm glad we ended up doing them because he was so excited about putting the treat bags together. I honestly think he was more excited about giving than getting!

We made an assembly line out of treat bags, play-dough, smarties, suckers and little rubber skeletons. I would tell him who each bag was for and he'd pick what he thought was their favorite color play-dough.
He was also super excited that Nana got to come to the party. Sounds like it was short and sweet, but lots of fun for a group of 3-year-olds. The ate cupcakes, decorated pumpkins, sang fall songs and passed out treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment