How far along? 39 Weeks and 3 Days
Total weight gain: No clue
Sleep: It's getting hard to fall asleep at night. It's like my brain and restless legs have no idea the rest of my body is dead tired!
Best moment this week: Spending time with our baby boy before he isn't the baby anymore
Movement: She's definitely slowing down
Cravings: Right now we're just craving to hold this sweet baby girl!
Name: We're 99.9% sure!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing painful, but randomly she will ball up and my belly will get very tight for a few seconds.
Dilated: "A good three"
Belly Button in or out? In but stretched to the max.
What I miss: We're too close to the prize to really miss anything at this point.
What I am looking forward to: 12/12!!
Next Appointment: NONE!
Okay, so when we last left off we were either going to be induced on 12/2 or 12/7 depending on my blood pressure at my last visit. Turns out my weight dropped and my BP was back to normal so we moved forward with the 12/7 induction. Early Monday morning I woke to an odd sound and realized Austin was throwing up in our bed. Poor kid hasn't thrown up since his bottle days. I said, "oh my gosh, Austin, are you puking?!" And he said "Mom, I need more silage wagons. What is puke?" I tried to get him to the bathroom but he had no idea why I wanted him to put his face in the toilet. He stayed at Nana's most of the day on Tuesday while I worked and Jay scrambled to get the car and house clean. Bags were packed and the house was shining by the time we went to bed. A few house later I was the one hanging out in the bathroom...over and over again. I called my doctor around 8 am and told her what was going on. As we expected, she said we shouldn't induce. She told me she'd call the hospital to reschedule the induction and I should call the office to make another appointment for Friday. So, as of right now, we are #7 to be induced on Monday, December 12. We'll be holding our baby girl 4 days (or less)!!! (Hopefully it's for real this time!)
Appointment update: Our last appointment went well. Everything looked good and I'm a dilated to "a good three." There's a chance we'll go on our own but more then likely...we'll be seeing Dr. Hugge on Monday morning!
Another view of her room:
All we need is a FINAL decision on her name so we can put something over her bed. The next two days will be busy as we redo all the stuff we did last week -- clean house, repack bags, etc. Only two more days until we meet our baby girl named.....
Ha, just kidding! We've come to close to spill the beans now! Stay tuned!




No comments:
Post a Comment