Photobucket
Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Visiting Santa {2011}

We had a few different trips to see Santa planned before JP got here. Something always came up...Jay had to work, Austin had the flu, I had the flu and/or we just ran out of time. We finally got a chance to go on 12/22 (nothing like cutting it close) and it worked out perfect because BOTH kids were in the picture! 
 
Austin got really nervous while we were waiting in line. He told us that we could tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. Eventually we talked to him into sitting next to Santa while Aubrey sat on his lap.
I think it turned out great! The look on Santa's face when Austin told him he wanted an auger for Christmas was priceless! Jay tried to explain it to him but I don't think he ever really got it. Must have been a city Santa! 

And a few stocking pictures...
 
 
Austin loved helping JP open her gifts this year. It was like having double the gifts...even if everything was pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment